"Our mission is to dedicate ourselves to the success of our clients as they define it. By helping our clients succeed, our employees will also achieve their own personal goals."
This program is a dynamic and visual workshop that teaches basic design and in-home selling fundamentals in a simple and logical format. This workshop gives sales consultants the confidence to “step out on the ledge” with a customer and get involved in complete projects.
- We will begin by producing an annual budget for the company in Delivered Sales, Cost of Goods, Gross Profit, Advertising, Selling Expense, Occupancy Expense, Warehouse Expense, Delivery Expense, Administrative Expense, Customer Service Expense, IT Expense, Credit Income, and Credit Expense with the intent of building a budget for predictable net profit.
- We will provide selected members of your sales staff with the basic skills needed to be competent enough to make design recommendations. Skills include space planning and furniture placement through drafted floor plans, color and fabric correlations, etc.
- We will train this staff to recognize when an appropriate opportunity for a house call exists. Since there is a large time commitment required for each house call, sales associates who fail to close on house calls, stop making house calls. We train them on the use of appropriate listening tools including the use of rough room renderings to uncover the need for the house call and to help them close on the house call concept.
- We will train your sales management team on how to effectively coach the house-call process.
- We will train your sales staff on the proper techniques to be used in the home.
- We will train your sales staff on how to facilitate powerful in-store presentations that will enable your customers to visualize how the final product will look in their homes, and then how to close on the entire presentation. We will run hands-on workshops that will allow your associates to put together effective presentations.
- We will train your sales associates on how to appropriately follow-through on the house-call process.